CUMBRIANS latest news Featured and additional articles
- Davie Irons On The Preston Defeat "All I can reiterate is that we can apologise to everyone connected with the club that our performance today wasn't good enough"
- Reaction From Preston Boss Simon Grayson "Joe Garner wasn't going to play anyway, he was going to be a substitute because he has not trained until Friday with a dead calf"
- Team News From The Preston Camp "We have got five games left and we want to pick up as many points as we can"
- Simon Grayson Looks Ahead To Tomorrow "Joe Garner is playing against his old team and he will desperate to try to get one over on them"
- David Amoo Talks About The Game "Graham Kavanagh has stuck me in even times where I probably wasn't doing well, he stood by me and I owe him a lot"
- Reaction From Swindon Boss Mark Cooper
- Graham Kavanagh On The Swindon Victory
- Swindon Town - Saturday 5th April 2014
- Team News From The Swindon Camp
- Graham Kavanagh On The Tranmere Draw
- Reaction From Tranmere Assistant Boss John McMahon
- Team News From The Tranmere Camp
- John McMahon Looks Ahead To Saturday
- Reaction From Shrewsbury Boss Mike Jackson
- Graham Kavanagh On The Shrewsbury Draw
- Shrewsbury Town - Tuesday 25th March 2014
- Team News From The Shrewsbury Camp
- Mike Jackson Looks Ahead To Tomorrow
- Reaction From Magpies Boss Shaun Derry
- Graham Kavanagh On The Notts County Defeat
- Team News From The Notts County Camp
- Shaun Derry Looks Ahead To Tomorrow
- Chris Chantler Talks About The Game
- Reaction From Boro Boss Graham Westley
Current League Table
|view full table|
Latest from the forums